Lokmanya Tilak Jankalyan Shikshan Sanstha’s Priyardarshini J L college of Engineering run this journal, which is online bi-monthly peer-reviewed international journal. The main aim of this journal is to resolve emerging and outstanding problems revealed by recent social and technological changes. IJEEBS provides the platform for the researchers to present and evaluate their work from both theoretical and technical aspects and to share their views. The journal welcomes high quality original research papers, survey paper, review paper, etc. It is an international journal comprising new ideas, the state of art research results and fundamental advances in all aspects of Engineering and Science.
The core vision of IJEEBS is to disseminate new knowledge and technology for the benefit of all, ranging from academic research and professional communities to industry professionals. It also provides an opportunity for high-caliber researchers, practitioners and Ph.D scholars to present ongoing research and development in their respective area.
The main objective of IJEEBS journal is to spread scientific research and knowledge having innovative and excellent ideas. The key objectives of IJEEBS journal are as follows: -
- To provide a platform for research work and activities in all disciplines of Engineering ,Applied & Basic Sciences and other related fields.
- To foster knowledge and ideas among the Engineers and Professionals in an efficient manner.
- To elevate the research interest among Professional, Academicians and Industrialist .
- To raise the standard of journals for the quality publication.
- To cultivate qualitative innovations.